Dr. Roscher has published hundreds of papers. You can find many of them at PubMed.
1. Critical Review of Contemporary Cellulartherapy (Celltherapy)
2. Fatal Accidental Diglycolic Acid Intoxication
3. Die Behandlung Der Achilles Sehnen Verletzungen, Inaugural Dissertation.
4. Acute Myelogenous Leukemia with Histopathological Studies Following Total Body Irradiation in a Dog.
5. Carotid Artery Rupture After Irradiation of Larynx.
6. Fatal Gastrointestinal Complications Following Cobalt Therapy For Carcinoma of the Uterine Cervix.
7. Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
8. Cancer and Thrombohemorrhagic Disease.
9. Current Concepts in the Study of the Aortic Arch and Brachocephalic Vessels: A Clinical and Pathological Study of 300 Cases Including Surgical Results.
10. Critical Review of Current Concepts of Cellular Therapy.
11. Why Use the Pap Test?
12. Malignant Mucocele of the Appendix with Thrombo-Embolic Manifestation.
Dr. Arno A. Roscher, M.D., is a World Governor, Vice President and US Section Representative at Large of the International College of Surgeons. He is a Clinical Professor of Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, USC (LA) Ret., and Emeritus Director of Laboratories, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He is also an Emeritus member of FICS (Hon.) and FCAP and FASCP.