37. Idiopathic Cystic Medial Necrosis of the Coronary Arteries Leading to Myocardial Infarction, Old and Recent Clinical Pathologic Correlation and Historical Review.
38. Intra-Atrial Myxomas, Clinical-Pathologic Correlation Based on Two Case Studies Including Historical Review.
39. Long Term Pathological Changes in Aortocoronary Vein Transplants. «A Clinico Pathologic Re-Assessment of Re-Do Operations.
40. International College of Surgeons. History, Organization, and Purpose.
41. FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) Biopsy, State of the Art.
42. My 39 Years with the ICS.
Dr. Arno A. Roscher, M.D., is a World Governor, Vice President and US Section Representative at Large of the International College of Surgeons. He is a Clinical Professor of Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, USC (LA) Ret., and Emeritus Director of Laboratories, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He is also an Emeritus member of FICS (Hon.) and FCAP and FASCP.