13. Inflammatory Pseudotumors of Lung.
14. Mammary Lobular Carcinoma In-Situ, Clinical and Pathological Considerations. (Guest Editorial)
15. A New Histochemical Stain Technique for Demonstration Of Calcium Oxalate Crystals in Tissues Following Ethylene Glycol Poisoning.
16. Pelvic Carcinoma and Irradiation.
17. Atheroemboli; A Complication of Vascular Surgery and Diagnostic Angiography.
18. Cerebellar Medulloblastomas in the Adult.
19. Pneumatosis Cystoides Intestinalis, Clinical-Pathological Correlation.
20. Carcinoma of the Gallbladder.
21. Cardiac Enzyme Testing, State of the Art.
22. Fecalith of the Appendix.
23. Symposium on Head and Neck.
24. Causes of Cardiac Failure in Patients Undergoing Bypass Surgery, Clinical and Pathological Correlation.
Dr. Arno A. Roscher, M.D., is a World Governor, Vice President and US Section Representative at Large of the International College of Surgeons. He is a Clinical Professor of Pathology, Keck School of Medicine, USC (LA) Ret., and Emeritus Director of Laboratories, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He is also an Emeritus member of FICS (Hon.) and FCAP and FASCP.